We ran the Steel Days 5K again this year. We both beat our times from last year so that is exciting. Steve ran the race in 24:13. He placed 7th in his age division, and 74 overall (there were almost 400 participants). My time was 26:31. I placed 8th in my age division, and 126 overall. This is such a fun race with lots of excitement and energy. It is so great to run with so many people.
A few of our friends from the ward ran too. It was fun to meet up afterward to see how everyone did. Good job guys! Hopefully we can beat our times again next year.
2 months ago
5 comments:
Wow that's so awesome that you beat your times from last year! Impressive!
Nice job! That's a great time!
Man you rock! I have to run a 5k in a few weeks and I am NOT going to do near that time!!
Seriously? You guys are amazing! The Foy Family are all running a 5K in Panguitch on the 24th...we'll see how that goes, haha Congrats on beating your time!
Great job guys! Wow, you guys have had a busy summer. I hope all is well. Summers are just now as relaxing as they should be. We are all good. Expecting baby #3 in 4 weeks (a girl). We are very excited! The girls are getting so big and they are so beautiful. I love looking at your pictures and reading your posts. Have a good rest of the summer!
Post a Comment