
We spent the 24th of July (Pioneer Day) in Panguitch with my mom's side of the family. We drove down and back for the day so that was kind of crazy, but I'm so glad we went. All but one of my Foy cousins were there and it was so fun to see all of them. Growing up we went to Panguitch every summer for the 24th of July. The day starts with a 5K (which I'm sad we missed), breakfast, and then the parade.Here we are at the parade. I love this picture of Brooklyn, not so much of me. Both girls had so much fun watching the horses, floats, fire trucks, cheerleaders, and all the other random things that can be found in the Panguitch parade. My mom rode on a float with her high school class. She threw extra fruit snacks to us!
Picking up candy with my cousin Amber. We got tons candy!!
We went out to the cemetery to decorate my Foy Grandparent's grave. My mom is so good about always making sure their headstone looks nice. Brooklyn and London had a fun time helping.
We went to the barbecue down at the fair grounds and had a delicious meal. We went back to grandma's house for a while to visit with family, and then it was time to head back. It was a quick but fun trip. I think we will do it again next year.
2 months ago
5 comments:
Oh Amy it was so much fun to see you and your family! I'm glad you guys could make it down for the 24th!
We loved seeing you too! Isn't Panguitch the place to be for the 24th? It was fun to have all of us together, just wish more of the Robinson's could have been there...maybe next year :)
Oh, how I miss those small town parades. They are always so much fun. It looks like you had a ton of fun. I miss small town life! Oh, well maybe one day!
That would be a fun tradition! Good luck this weekend at your race! You'll do great!
Glad your girls did well on the trip. Parades, BBQ's and family...can't get much better than that!!
Post a Comment