I am in love with all of these pictures, because I am in love with these girls! Our wonderful friend Maria again delivered such beautiful pictures of Brooklyn and London. Check out her website here: http://www.mariawoodphotography.com/ Enjoy all the pictures, I couldn't just choose a few.























2 months ago
14 comments:
Love it! So cute!!!
Those are gorgeous! I love those dresses!
WOW. I wouldn't have been able to pick just a few, either! Those are adorable!
So so sweet! Nice job, Maria!
Your girls look so cute!
Oh my gosh. A.dor.a.ble.
These pictures are to die for!!! I love them! Your girls are so beautiful!
I can see why you would have a hard time picking just a few. I love these pictures. My favorite is the sixth picture down with both of the girls in it. SO CUTE! I really love the dresses, too. The pictures do a fabulous job of showing how big and beautiful Brooklyn's eyes are. You have such pretty girls!
She did a really good job. Those are so cute!
your girls are beautiful, just like their mom! Hope all is well!
These are so cute! You got some really great ones!
They all turned out so good! I LOVE the ones of Brooklyn looking down (her lashes are gorgeous) and the black and whites of London, and the one of her on the chair, and the two of them sitting together...you're right! They all turned out so sweet!
Darling!
What adorable pictures of adorable girls!
Post a Comment