Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Eclipse

I went and saw Eclipse with some girls from my ward on June 30. Loved it! My favorite part... Jacob for sure! Hot! Hot! Hot! After the movie we gathered around the cardboard cutout of Bella, Edward, and Jacob. Too bad there is an awful glare on it! Oh well.
Thanks ladies for a super fun night!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a bunch of good looking girls!! That was so fun. I loved it! The best though was staying out till midnight getting "dessert" until I was asked to come home :)

Aubrey said...

Small world...I know Jana from college. Looks like fun.

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Hope I can make it for the next movie night!

Ben and Shara said...

Oh fun, you stayed out to have dessert . . . at McDs or some other fun place? I'm sorry us party poopers went home.

Mike and Crystal said...

So fun Amy! I can't wait to see it this weekend :)