Friday, July 24, 2009

Steel Days 5K

This spring we started running on a regular basis and last Saturday we ran in the American Fork Steel Days 5k. It was a great morning for a run. There were a couple hundred people that participated so we didn't get off to a real fast start but still came in at good times. I finished in 25:10 and Amy finished in 28:20 (which smashed her goal of 30:00). Not bad for a couple first-timers. We're now training for Highland City's Oktoberfest 10k on October 17. Anyone want to join us?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

~ann said...

You guys are AWESOME!

The Foys said...

Wow you guys rock! Way to go! Makes me want to start running!

Aubrey said...

Good job guys. I remember always talking to you about running. I always tell people once you start races you start getting addicted.

Chelsey said...

That's awesome! Great job, guys.