Last weekend my sister-in-law Rachel and I went to see The Fray. Neither one of us knew them very well, but we still had a great time. I enjoyed their sound and was impressed with their musical talent. Although I didn't know most of their songs and couldn't really sing along, I still loved being outside on a hot summer night. We enjoyed our night out, and really had a lot of fun together mostly talking. Thanks Rachel for the great night. I hope we do it again soon!
2 months ago
2 comments:
How fun - I think my friend Marcella was at that concert too. :) It's good that you're getting some time out to do something like this every once in a while. You definitely deserve the break.
I love outdoor concerts- and girls nights! FYI- Paula had her baby yesterday- 4 weeks early, he weighed 5 lbs 14 oz, 18 1/2 inches. Have not decided on a name yet.
Post a Comment