This Fourth of July we woke up at 5:30am and headed down to Provo for the Hot Air Balloon Festival. It was crazy early, but the balloons did not disappoint. My parents were here in town and they joined in on the early festivities, then took us out to breakfast. Brooklyn loved the balloons. London wasn't quite sure what to think. She whined each time she heard the balloons blowing fire, but she got used to it after a while.
Tony the Tiger balloon.
I counted 19 balloons. It was quite a sight to see.
Brooklyn and Grandma. We think Brooklyn looks a lot like my mom.
Yeah for American Fork. There were two balloons in the festival from AF.
We came home and took naps after this early morning. We had my family over for a barbecue that evening, then went down to Provo again to watch the fireworks from Stadium of Fire. It was a happy Fourth of July!
2 months ago
4 comments:
Very cool :) Avery likes the tiger and pig :)
Fun that you got to see your parents and AWESOME balloon festival! I bet the girls loved that. Sterling and I loved watching the fireworks at stadium of fire. Fun fun!
Hey, we were at the balloons too! Too bad we didn't see you. I guess we need to go to Costco again so we can see you again! :) Glad you had fun!
i'm loving the balloons! how fun! I can't believe your girls were up for getting up so early! Glad your fam was there to celebrate!
Post a Comment