Friday, June 6, 2008

Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Robinson

My parents came out here to visit us for a few days. My mom made the girls matching outfits. For London she made a dress and Brooklyn a blouse. They will be perfect for the hot summer here in Arkansas. They came on the day we moved into our new apartment, so we weren't settled yet. I was glad they didn't see our first apartment here. I think they would have taken the girls back to Las Vegas because of the smoke smell.
Grandpa giving Miss London a kiss. I think she's liking it! We went to a park along the Harrison Lake the night they got here. We ate KFC (a family favorite) and fed the ducks along the shore.
Grandma and Brooklyn going swimming. Brooklyn is less than excited about the hat I make her wear, but doesn't she look cute? Brooklyn LOVES the water. The minute we walk through the gate and she sees the pool she can't wait to get in. My parents took her swimming a couple of times on their visit. Brooklyn just loves her grandma. Thanks mom and dad for visiting us so far away. Dad you'll have to come back and catch your first fish in Arkansas.

1 comments:

Maria said...

That is so great that they came to visit! And I am so glad you got out of that smoke smell....I can't imagine you living in a smoke filled house! You are the cleanest person I know.. I am so glad you are blogging, this is so fun!