
I first fell in love with Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce when Amy's mom cooked us ribs during one of our first visits to their house. Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce comes from Ponca City, Oklahoma, where the Foy's, Uncle Howard, Aunt Pat, and family live. I guess every Christmas they would send Amy's family a case of this heavenly sauce. Since that first taste I have been sneaking jars of it out of Mom's pantry whenever we visit Las Vegas. When Brooklyn was born Aunt Pat was in town and at Brooklyn's baby blessing and gave me two HUGE bottles of it that I protected and would not share with anybody. It got to the point that I would ration the amount of sauce I used to make sure I maximized the number of meals I could enjoy this wonderful condiment. If my love for Head Country hasn't already been displayed, I believe this is the sauce that the barbeque gods themselves use when grilling. So, you can imagine how happy I was when I saw that our Harrison Wal-Mart sells this stuff. I'll definitely be buying my year supply of this before returning home. And, if anyone else would like a bottle or two I'm willing to pick it up and deliver it to your home for only $10 a bottle (it's a simple supply and demand pricing scheme given that no one sells Head Country in Utah!)
2 months ago
3 comments:
Is that a personal home delivery? If so, I'll take ONE bottle!!!
Haha, I LOVE this post! Head Country is so heavenly :)
I am with you there Steve, except I was raised on the stuff. We can get it at Wal-mart in Arizona too, absolutely amazing. With Jon's vegetarian diet, he still manages to put it on most things he eats. Our favorite is BBQ pizza.
Post a Comment