Steve and I celebrated our five year wedding anniversary today. We had a group date with the girls up to Branson, Missouri. We shopped in Branson Landings until it got too hot. Then we went out to lunch. Steve works with a lady who lives in Branson, so he found a nice Italian restaurant from her. Little did he know it would take us an hour to get there with all of the traffic from the tourists. When we finally got there, Brooklyn had wet her pants completely. Steve changed her while I fed London in the car. We got into the restaurant and London wouldn't stop crying, so I was walking and bouncing her and Steve was feeding Brooklyn. Our food came and I couldn't eat because the minute I stopped bouncing London started crying again. Steve ate some, then came and took London from me so I could eat. While I was eating I was also feeding Brooklyn. I reached across the table to give her a bite, and tipped over my full glass of ice cold water all over her. She started screaming. London was screaming out in the entrance. Steve got the waiter and asked him to box up our lunches, we paid, and ran out to the car. When we sat down in the car after getting the girls strapped in we looked at each other and just started laughing. "Happy Anniversary," we said to each other. Luckily London slept all the way home and Brooklyn was tunned in to the Wiggles. God bless the Wiggles! We came home and ate our lunches then we all took a nap. We can't believe we've been married for five years. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to Steve. He's my prince!
2 months ago
3 comments:
Isn't that just how it goes! Five years does go by so fast and I am going to go ahead and take a little responsibility for helping you find your prince..... I am so glad that you guys are making the most of living so far from home!
Happy Anniversary Amy & Steve! This will be a memorable one for you :)
That story was CLASSIC! Happy Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment