Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Family Golf Outing




We live on a beautiful golf course and we like to get out and golf when we can. In the evenings after dinner we sometimes go out and putt on a little putting green. Brooklyn loves to crawl around and get all the balls. We strap our sleeping London on to one of us in the bjorn and we just have lots of fun. It is getting really warm and humid here in Arkansas, so getting out in the evenings is the thing to do. We moved into a much nicer apartment that doesn't smell like smoke. We are a lot happier now! I am in the process of washing all our clothes because they still smell like our old apartment. We are all doing well. London is sleeping longer at night which makes me a much happier mommy. Brooklyn is into everything and she can throw quite the tantrum. Everyone is healthy, happy, and smelling fresh these days. Thank goodness!!

3 comments:

Crystal Foy Weber said...

glad to hear you guys got there safely and are enjoying the humid weather :) Getting out at nights is definitely the best time. And cute pictures, I'm glad I can keep up with you guys now more than once a semester!

Rachel said...

Yay for blogs! It's so fun to be able to see pictures of what you guys have been up to out in Arkansas. I especially love this last picture of Steve and the girls on the golf course. I bet it's the only one of it's kind. You should enter it in a father of the year contest or something. :)

Matt, Dyanna and Co. said...

You look great!!! I love how green it is there.