Our Christmas started out a little rough this year. Our camera decided to break first thing that morning...so we used Steve's camera phone which pretty much has to have a still frame. Tell that to Brooklyn and London, yeah right! They don't stand still for anything. I still added some of the blurry pictures from the camera phone because they were cute to me. The next day Steve went out and bought us a new camera, Merry Christmas to us! We decided to recreate Christmas a few days later to get some better shots with our new camera. It was a lot of work! Other than the camera breaking, we had a wonderful Christmas. We opened presents first thing in the morning. We had our neighbors over for breakfast. Then we took naps! We then headed out to Springville to eat dinner with the Baker family. We stayed there for quite a while and enjoyed visiting with all of our family there while the girls ran around with their cousins.
We didn't put any presents under the tree until Santa came on Christmas Eve. Brooklyn was pretty curious and excited to see this spread Christmas morning.Brooklyn loved these ribbons from a gift. She wore them like a scarf and thought she was so fancy!
Mr. Potato Head
Blocks and a ball. Have I mentioned before that London LOVES balls? And check out their cute pajamas. I have super cute girls!
Blurry picture from the actual day, but cute none-the-less. The girls are both opening up a barbie in this shot.
This one is super blurry, but I love it. We got star sunglasses for the whole family.
My sister always gives us the cutest gifts. She made this "Family Rules" chart, and it matches our home perfectly. I love it! Thanks Ann.
The bubble wrap was a big hit!
The girls got a little tent with a tunnel that connects to it. They like to get in there and giggle.Our Christmas was great. I can't believe it has already come and gone.
2 months ago
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great Christmas!
I'm sorry to hear about your camera! Of course it would happen Christmas morning, right? But I loved the pictures anyway. Looks like a lot of fun!
I'm sure your life isn't always fun, but it sure looks like it. I wanna come over and giggle in the tent, too!!
Merry Christmas! It looks like you had a good day!
Post a Comment