Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Hair Cut for London

Ok, so I posted way too many pictures of London's first hair cut...oh well! We had a fun little outing just her and me where we went to a cute little shop "Cookie Cutters" where they specialize in kids' cuts. It was a little on the expensive side for a hair cut where not a lot was taken off and only lasted ten minutes or so. But I wanted to see it done right before I attempt anything like this myself. I love her hair cut, and the whole experience was so fun. It was worth it! She got to sit in a little pink car, snack on a sucker, and watch Baby Einstein. It doesn't get any better than that! She was a little doll the whole time. I think she liked getting pampered.

London wasn't overly excited about the funny cape she wore, but she forgot about it after a while.
Getting shorter.


She didn't really like the hair-dryer either.
Almost done.
Getting some layers in the back and really enjoying the sucker.
A cute little flip.
Then she went over and played on the slide for probably longer than what the actual hair-cut took.



I love this girl like crazy!!!

12 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love that place! It's crazy to me how fast they can cut hair, and how painless it is for your kids. Her hair looks darling!

Mike and Crystal said...

She is so stinkin' cute Amy! Love her new hair cut too :)

Mr. Winfree said...

Her hair cut turned out so cute! That looks like such a fun place for kids' haircuts. I've got it easy. Boys haircuts are a cinch. I don't know what I'd do with a girl
-Paula

Mindy said...

soo cute!! What a fun place!

Maria said...

so cute! I love cookie cutters and totally swear by it. The girl who cut her hair is in my ward and I adore her! Love it!

Hcatt and Jdogg said...

That looks like so much fun! Her haircut is way cute!

Aubrey said...

I can't even believe how grown up she is. I got your Christmas card today. So cute! We all miss you guys.

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

That's so much fun! I'll have to take James there. He freaked out when I tried to cut his hair. Her hair looks so cute!

Kristin said...

She is so adorable! I wonder how many pieces of hair got stuck on her sucker... :)
P.S. I missed you guys on Sunday!

Peg said...

She looks so grown up now!

The Good News said...

Gorgeous London!!!

Michelle said...

Yay for blogs! I love peeking in and seeing how Mrs. Baker is doing! You should do that post on your blog. It was really fun to see who reads it, and it got me back in touch with a lot of people that I had no idea read it. Very interesting.