Our Brooklyn Bean turned four years old on January 29th. Wow, four years old! We had a few little birthday parties for her. One with my parents when they were up a couple weeks ago. This picture was taken last Sunday out at Steve's parents. Steve constructed this little snack-pack pudding cake for her, which is perfect because they are one of her favorite snacks. And we had a little birthday party with some friends on her actual birthday. That night was a little crazy and I didn't take one picture with my camera. Thankfully my fabulous friend and photographer Maria came and shot away on her fancy camera. I will post those pictures when I get them back. Birthday parties are tricky with Brooklyn. She doesn't like the attention of everyone singing Happy Birthday, or when everyone watches her open gifts. But we did it anyway because that is what birthdays are all about. Only the best for our little bean! We love this little girl. Sometimes Steve and I can't believe we have survived four years with her. It has been very challenging at times. It has also been very wonderful. We love you Brooklyn!
2 months ago
11 comments:
It was so fun to celebrate her birthday with! You did a great job with everything, those treat bags were adorable! You are a great mom, Brooklyn is lucky to have you.
Oh I really like the pudding cake! She's such a cutie pie!
Thats so funny! Happy Birthday Miss Brooklyn!
Happy Birthday Brookyln! Sounds like she had a great birthday :)
What a cute "cake"!
I love the snack pack cake idea. im going to have to keep something similar in mind in the future. Brooklyn is so lucky to have you and Steve as parents.
That's so funny. Trust Steve to come up with such a great idea. :)
I was just downloading those acutally... I will try and drop them off soon!
Thanks for having us over.. Everything turned out great!
Looks like fun! Love the cake, and I agree with Chelsea--you are a wonderful mom!
Happy Birthday Brooklyn! Wow - four years. It sure goes by fast. I love the picture with the pudding snacks. (they're one of my favorite things to eat, too!)
I can't even believe she is 4. Time goes by so fast. I love her "cake". It's perfect.
Post a Comment