Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snow Day


Last snowfall we headed out to Grandma and Grandpa Baker's house to go play. They have a great backyard with a little hill on the side, perfect for our little sledders. London LOVED everything about that day. She loved the sledding, walking on the snow in her snow boots, eating snow, and being pulled around the yard on the sled. She loved it and smiled the whole time. Brooklyn, on the other hand, did not. This is nothing new. But we drug her along anyway, and yes, she finally did smile after a while. We kept waiting for Steve's parents to come home while we were there. They never did. So we helped ourselves to their fridge after our snow adventure. Thanks grandma and grandpa!


This is where Brooklyn finally decided that snow wasn't so bad. She liked romping around in it.

London's solution to snow on her gloves...eat it!
The swing was a big hit with both girls.
I love this picture of my sweet husband and girls.

We are already looking forward to the next snowfall to go out and do it again. Hopefully grandma and grandpa will be there to join in on the fun.

7 comments:

Jon and Joselyne Kendall said...

it looks like you guys are having a great time! I cant wait for Jon to take Baylee sledding, its going to be interesting. cute pics!!

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

That is so fun! I love seeing how much little kids love the snow and seeing them experience it.

Dane said...

Is it possible to say I miss snow? Maybe only every now and then :) but your cute pictures make me, just a little :)

The Foys said...

I know I tell you this all the time, but you have the cutest family! You guys always look like you are having so much fun together! I miss real snow... not so much a fan of the ice we have here!

Chelsea said...

Looks like fun, but I am ready for the sun to come out again!!

Ben and Shara said...

I love snow days!!
The sledding looks like it was a hit with everyone. The best part is (at least my kids) kids gets tired and sleeping that night is all the sweeter. yeah for fresh snow.

Peg said...

So cute!