Thursday, February 18, 2010

Brooklyn's Birthday

We had a cupcake birthday party for Brooklyn's fourth birthday. We had a few friends and family members over and we had a great night celebrating our bean.

Here is the spread...
Brooklyn and Steve welcoming our guests.
We started with cake... From left to right the little ones are: London, Abby, Ella, Emma, Brooklyn, and Jesse.

London helping herself...
Brooklyn enjoying her birthday chocolate pudding...
We danced to the Hokey Pokey, a favorite of Brooklyn...

Then we played Pin the Cherry on the Cupcake. It was a hit!
The kids getting their cherries. I love these pictures because Brooklyn was very involved. Even the pictures where you see the back of her head, they make me so happy because I was glad she wanted to be a part of the fun activities. Below is a good shot of her with her cherry.
Some of the kids decided they wanted to wear a blindfold while pinning their cherry. I love this shot below because of a. Brooklyn being involved, and b. the look on London's face watching one of the twins getting blindfolded. Super fun!

London made sure all the cherries were in the right spot.
And then came the presents...
We have the best friends and family! Thank you for loving and supporting our family and especially our Brooklyn. She is a special girl and we are all so much better because we know and love her.

P.S. This is my 100th post. Wow!

10 comments:

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

That is so fun! I love the "pin the cherry on the cupcake." Such a cute idea!

Aubrey said...

How is it possible that she is already 4? That's been a fast year. I miss you guys. Can I stop by sometime?

McEwen Family said...

Wow 4 already!!!! What an adorable cupcake party! The pics are so cute and everything looked yummy! Happy birthday to Brooklyn!

Dane said...

Looks SO fun! Brooklyn looks like she had a ball. I still remember having Cafe Rio with you just before Brooklyn was born early! I wish we were closer so Avery could play with her more :)

Hcatt and Jdogg said...

What a fun party! I can't believe she is already 4, seems like just yesterday you were calling because your water broke!

kbtibbs said...

That's such a fun birthday idea. I love all the cupcakes. Brooklyn is getting so big.

Jeremy.Celeste said...

It looks like such a cute birthday party. I love the cupcake theme. Glad she had a fun birthday. She is such a special little girl and a super cute one at that!

The Foys said...

What a cute Mommy you and and what a cute party you put on! I love it!

Emily said...

How creative! It looks like a great party. Soooo cute!

Mindy said...

What a fun party! Happy birthday Brooklyn!