Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

This is the best picture we got out of about 12. Brooklyn just doesn't like to cooperate when a camera is involved. But other than that we had a very happy Valentine's Day.

London enjoying our pink heart pancakes for breakfast.

These are the roses I received from my Valentine. And the traditional Valentine sugar cookies I made.
After church Steve and Brooklyn were hanging out in her room, so I snapped this cute picture of them. The sun is setting, so the light isn't great.
Our eighth Valentine's Day together!
I love this girl's teeth!

We had Valentine's Dinner out with Steve's parents. His mom made this cute cake. London walked right up to Grandpa Bakers plate and stole one of the little hearts off his cake. We all had to laugh.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

What cute pictures! It looks like you have some fun Valentine traditions. :)

Ben and Shara said...

such great memories. i sometimes forget to take pictures of the simple moments. steve and brooke playing up in her room is so cute. she will lOVE that memory later in life. good job getting your camera out and remembering the simple moments.

McEwen Family said...

You are such a cute mom Amy! I feel like such a slacker after seeing all the cute things/food you did for valentines day. Too cute!