The other day Brooklyn noticed she had a little hole in the top of her sock. She showed it to me, and I brushed it off and told her not to worry about it. A few hours later I heard her giggling. She giggled even more when I discovered that the little hole was now a very large hole and half her foot was hanging out. These were brand new socks too. Oh well...that is just how it goes sometimes.
2 months ago
3 comments:
Haha what a sweet girl!
Such a cute and funny girl! I'm going to miss her and London :)
that makes me giggle too. there is something really fun about making the whole larger. I do it with my nylons when I'm getting ready to toss them. I tear at them and have a great time doing it. Strange, I know. but I like it.
Post a Comment