The other day I pulled some towels right out of the dryer and wrapped Brooklyn in a very warm one. She loved it. So I put all the towels on the couch and threw her on top of them. She just layed there soaking in the warmth. I had to grab my camera because it was so cute. It isn't very often that she will let us take her picture, so I jumped at this chance when she was so cute and happy. We say Brooklyn is our angel. She has a random chromosome abnormality that effects her with severe developmental delays. We don't know why this has happened. Steve and I were both tested and we don't carry her abnormality. And London doesn't either. It's a medical mystery and it is our life. She is very challenging. She doesn't communicate well. It's hard. We know it is hard for her too. We love her so much. She teaches us so much about love and the importance of families. We are so proud of the progress she makes each day. We are so proud of her for going to preschool on her own. She is the cutest, most petite, little girl. She is our Brooklyn Bean. We are so lucky to have her in our family.
2 months ago
6 comments:
We adore Brookly, too. (You're right, cute pictures!) I remember visiting the three of you in the hospital when she was born. We love her :)
She is so sweet!! I love the last picture in the reindeer antlers!
Such a cutie! Glad you got some fun pictures of her!
Oh, those are precious. The girls are getting so big. I really enjoy keeping up with your blog. I love the pictures of girls. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.
K that picture of her laying on the towel and smiling... I almost died it was so cute! What a little sweet heart.
I absolutely love those pictures! How sweet! I really admire your family.
Post a Comment