Saturday, December 19, 2009

Welcome to Utah

IN-N-OUT Burger just opened here in American Fork about a mile away from our house. Steve drove by on his way home Thursday night and saw that it was opened. When he got home he hurried us girls in the car and we went over for dinner. I'm pretty sure they didn't advertise their opening because we walked right up to the register when we arrived. Lucky us! We probably won't be that lucky now that everyone knows it is finally opened. We love IN-N-OUT mostly because their burgers are fresh. The lettuce, tomatoes, onions, the buns, they're just fresh and delicious. And we love their chocolate shakes! We're pretty much fans.
Waiting for our food.
Steve and London taking their first bites.

She ate almost a whole bucket of fries on her own.
See you soon IN-N-OUT.

5 comments:

The Foys said...

Oooh how fun! I had no idea they opened an In n' Out there! Awesome :0)

Spencer said...

Yummy!! We will for sure have to join you next time! Love it!

Natalie said...

Mmmm. We've already had it twice!

Carla said...

It's Monday morning at 11:10 a.m., and I was doing just fine until I saw Steve biting into that burger. Oh such wonderful torture to look at it. I'll bet it won't be too hard to convince Steve you're too tired, busy, confused, preoccupied, etc., to cook!!

shb said...

Nope! Not hard at all.