Friday, October 30, 2009

Baker Family Halloween Party

This year for our Baker Family Halloween Party, Steve and I dressed up as runners, and the girls wore cute little Halloween dresses my sister made them. Everyone kept asking what they were dressed as, and our answer was "cute, they're just cute." I love these dresses. Brooklyn wore hers to her Halloween party at school and I just might have them wear them for trick-or-treating too. Brooklyn isn't a fan of costumes so much, so these dresses are perfect! Thanks Auntie Ann.
Steve and Dad participating in the annual jello spider sucking through a straw competition. The noises that this competition brings are pretty funny. Sadly Steve nor Dad won this year. Little brother Dave took first place.
London and Jesse the Caveman. London loves this little cousin.
The Dave and Rachel Baker Family with a Geico Insurance theme..."It's so easy even a caveman can do it."
The Matt and Marianne Baker Family. Marianne is "the wind," and Matt is obviously blown away by her. Cute!
Brooklyn wanted to get in on the action with the umbrella.
Cousin Liz is always so good to Brooklyn. Brooklyn usually runs to her the moment she first sees her.
The cute and costumed grand kids. We had a fun party that night full of delicious soups, rolls, and desserts. Everyone dressed up and we had a great time being together to celebrate Halloween.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

so fun! Those dresses are darling! Love the Geico family!! Too funny!

McEwen Family said...

What a fun party! I love the dresses that Ann made, just darling!

Chris and Paula said...

I can remember when our families were small enough that we combined to have those awesome parties! It's nice to see the tradition lives on :). It looks like you had fun. By the way, I LOVE your family picture at the top of your page.

The Foys said...

How fun! Those dresses are super cute! Leave it to Ann to make them! And so fitting for you two to be runners :0) Happy Halloween!