We made it out to the pumpkin patch over the weekend and had a great time picking out our pumpkins and walking around the grounds. We never got a successful family picture which I am still a little bummed about, but the pumpkin season is still not over right? It was a warm and beautiful day at the Pumpkin Patch. I love this fall season with all of the vibrant colors and before it gets too cold. I also love the view of Timp in this picture with Brooklyn. We live in such a beautiful area.
London poking her head out of a little picture board. She is our little ham!Brooklyn was quite interested in this scarecrow...especially her shoes and lumpy legs.
Steve and the girls walking through the little corn maze.
Mama and London in the patch, and in the "Pumpkin House".
Picking out our pumpkins...


In their "Pumpkin Village" they had a few of these big blow up/bouncy slides. Since our girls are too small to actually use these toys for their purpose, we found our own little area where Brooklyn could get some bouncing in. She had so much fun.
And London found a little tunnel system/jungle gym to crawl around. This kept her busy for quite a while.
2 months ago
5 comments:
How fun and festive!
Darling photos Amy, looks like your girlies really enjoyed it!
I found your blog!! Love it! I really like the family picture up top, that has got to be recent. The pumpkin patch looks like a blast. We have yet to go!
How fun! I just love pumpkins.
Amy, it looks like you guys had a great time. The pictures are wonderful. Since fall is by far my favorite time of the year, we go a little crazy with pictures around this time. In fact today we took well over 100 pictures of the boys at a couple different parks. Their little faces were probably getting sore from all the fake smiling. The pumpkin patch is adorable. Hope all is well. Congrats on your 10k. That is awesome!
Post a Comment