Monday, November 2, 2009

Thanks Oprah!

Thanks to Oprah and her fabulous designer friend Christian Siriano (who designs shoes and accessories for Payless Shoes) for the 50% off deal on EVERYTHING at the store. After I saw the show where this news was announced, I got the girls ready and we met Steve over at our closest Payless Shoes. The store was filled with people frantically trying to find shoes in their size. It was madness. But we managed to come up with some great finds. We got five pairs of shoes and a handbag for $66. What a deal! Now if only I could convince Brooklyn that bag is mommy's bag... I think I have my work cut out for me on this one!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a great deal!! I should have gone...I especially love the purse!!

Mr. Winfree said...

Yeah, we did this too. It was crazy. The line was an hour long. The one cash register was no match for the madness. It was fun, though. I didn't even watch the show, I just heard about it and got the coupon online. We got three pairs of shoes and a necklace. Great deals, but waiting in line with three boys is kind of crazy!

The Good News said...

Hello! You're supposed to call us when things like this happen!! Ü

Carla said...

Amy, you might not get your bag back from Brooklyn, but at least you know she has good taste!! Really cute.
Thanks for all the updates--looks like your family is busy having fun as usual.