Clearly Halloween is not over yet at our house. It was a choice of either a ladybug or a pink poodle for London's costume and it seems as if we made the wrong choice. She loves this poodle costume. She hands us the costume and begs us to put it on her. Then she stays in it forever with the hood on too. She walks around as happy as can be, and when she runs the little tail wags back and forth. And she barks on command. It's hilarious!
She had to wear it during our FHE where she helped daddy play the piano. Then we all played ring around the rosies and danced to the hokey-pokey. This girl gets funnier everyday!
2 months ago
4 comments:
Okay that's the cutest costume I've ever seen! I love the legs on it! She's such a cutie pie :0)
This costume is awesome...I love it!
She's a cute one, that little London. Who wouldn't want to dress up like a pink poodle everyday?
cute family, cute doggie, i love getting out the old costumes, such fun.
Post a Comment