Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Michael Graduated

My littlest brother, Michael, graduated from high school on June 21st. Steve was gone to Japan for the week, so I convinced my brother, Jeff, to come to Vegas with me so we could be there. I am 12 years older than Michael. I was his second mom, and he was as much my little baby as he was my parents. I racked up enough babysitting hours on him to prove that! He is a big boy now, all graduated and heading off to BYU Idaho in the fall.
Me and my brothers, Jeff, Michael, and Matt. I am 29 weeks pregnant in this picture and it is a super hot Las Vegas day.
The proud parents.
We went to the top of the Stratosphere for a graduation lunch at a fancy restaurant.
The fancy restaurant served Miss London her ketchup in this silver serving boat, and this is how she enjoyed it.
After lunch we went up even higher to the observation deck where we enjoyed the nice views of Las Vegas.
Back down on ground level Grandpa showed Miss London the finer points of playing the slots. All those buttons to push...she was in heaven!
We also enjoyed Grandma and Grandpa's pool. It was a fun little get-a-way for us girls, making the time Steve was gone much shorter. And it was fun to be there for Michael's big day.

4 comments:

Jon and Joselyne Kendall said...

You guys look great. We miss y'all!

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

That is so fun that you got to go!

Mindy said...

aww that makes me feel so old! I remember when he was just a little baby. Super cute pictures!

Mike and Crystal said...

I love the picture of you and your brothers :) I think it's wonderful you and your family have been able to be together so much- it makes me really miss you guys!