Tah-dah! Look what I got for my birthday this year. It's a 2007 Honda Odyssey, and I am in love. It has all the bells and whistles, and my very favorite feature is the automatic doors. Every mom's dream! I never thought I would want a minivan, but they are just so practical and the newer ones have so many great features. One day I want my big suv, but for now I am so happy with my van. We have been shopping around for a while, and feel very blessed to have found this beauty. The day of my birthday, us girls loaded up in the van and drove to the airport to get Steve just home from Japan. We were in our swim suits, and we brought his along too. We ate lunch at Barbacoa then went and played in the splash pad. Steve was exhausted, but a good sport to come along for the birthday activities. We all took big naps when we got home.
Later that evening we went to Dippidee for some delicious gourmet birthday cupcakes. London really enjoyed her green key-lime cupcake, I had a raspberry lemonade cupcake, and Steve had a red velvet cupcake. So yummy!
Brooklyn, who hates the camera, was gracious and happy enough to get some pretty good pictures of her. This is rare, so we took advantage. Isn't she a beautiful girl?
Steve and I went mini golfing after we put the girls down. He beat me of course. Probably should have let the birthday girl win, huh? I had a fabulous birthday with my family this year. Can't think of a better way to spend it.
2 months ago
9 comments:
Happy Birthday! I felt the same way about minivans until I got one. They really are great!Just in time for #3.
What a fun birthday! I love your van! You are all set to add another girl to the family. Happy Birthday!
All sounds so fun! Love the pictures of Brooklyn. Dipidee is so yummy, too! :)
Happy birthday Amy! That does sound like an amazing birthday celebration with your cute family :) Splash pad, cupcakes, mini golf- perfect! And Brooklyn is absolutely a gorgeous girl who is getting so big!
Looks like a great birthday! Im so jealous of our new van! I want one so bad!!
Love your sweet ride!!!
Vans are great! (although, I'm a big van of the "big SUV too) :) Brooklyn is getting so big - she is such a sweetheart! It would be fun to get our kiddos together someday. :) Happy Birthday, Lady!
How awesome is that?!? I seriously want to upgrade from my little Civic, but then Jeremy says if we get a bigger car I'll want another kid. lol. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
What? How did I miss your birthday? I have to read it on your blog?
Either way, happy birthday. Your van is sweet. I wish mine was more like yours. . . so pretty.
Post a Comment