Steve and I celebrated our eight year anniversary on June 14th. He got me these beautiful flowers below, and we went out to dinner. It has been a wonderful eight years being married to Steve. He is a wonderful man...I am so lucky!
Father's Day was a few days after our anniversary, so the celebration kept going. We got Steve a case of Head Country Barbecue Sauce (you have to try this stuff) and a couple of ties. He was a happy man, although an I Pad would have made him even happier. One day honey! We went out to Springville for Father's Day dinner and enjoyed our evening there with lots of family. Steve is a special man and the right man for dealing with all the girls that surround him. We love him to pieces!
2 months ago
2 comments:
Ha ha! I love "SteAmy"--that's awesome. :)
Congrats on your 8 years!!
Post a Comment