I am grateful to be a mother to my two girls with one on the way! Mother's Day was a great one this year. Steve made stuffed french toast (thank you VanDykes) for breakfast, I got purple flowers, and an ipod doc station that also plays cd's. We went to church, then out to Steve's parents for dinner.
Our wonderful mothers. London says "two grandma's" when she sees this picture. We love them!
2 months ago
3 comments:
Amy, I really enjoy seeing your pictures. The girls are so big and beautiful! Congratulations on baby #3, that is awesome! Hope all is well! Have a good summer!
Hi Amy, I caught up with your blog a couple of weeks ago, but didn't have time to comment. Thanks for all the great pics--love seeing your beautiful family. If I hadn't seen you in person in March I sure wouldn't believe you are pregnant from the pictures, lucky girl. Hope you're feeling great.
You look fantastic in these pictures!!
Post a Comment