Can you read their shirts? Don't blame you if you can't, they are not the best pictures. Best I could get of the both of them. The shirts say "Big Sister."
Because we are...
Baby Baker #3 is coming soon! September 7th is my due date, which makes me 17 weeks. We are planning for this baby to come early August though, because both of its sisters were a month early. We are very excited and feel very blessed to be expecting another little one. We are hoping for a boy, of course, but will be very happy to have another little girl too. So far this pregnancy has been so much better than my pregnancies with the girls. I haven't been sick much at all thankfully. This makes me think it is a boy, but we will find out later this month. London is beyond thrilled to have a new baby and she kisses, asks, and talks about the baby in my tummy often. She will be a super helper and big sister. Brooklyn pats my tummy every now and then which makes me think she knows what is going on. I am happy for her to have another sibling to love and take care of her. We are excited!
2 months ago
19 comments:
Yay congrats!!! Can't wait to see baby #3!
Congratulations!!! Cant wait to hear what you are having!
Congratulations!
Oh yay!! Congratulations! I'm hoping for a boy for you too... :)
Can't wait to find out!! Congrats! :)
Hooray! So happy for you!
Woohoo! Congrats!
YEY! Congratulations!!! And yey for not being sick! I have my babies a month early too - my doctor just put me on a weekly shot regimen of progesterone to help me carry longer. We'll see! Take care! So excited to find out what you're having!
Congrats! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a boy for your family:)
Congratulations! We are so excited for you!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you!
awesomeness at the baker house! congratulationations!
So happy for you and can't wait to find out what you're having! Congrats :0)
Congratulations!!
We are very excited for you and the whole family! Can't wait to meet this baby :)
3 kiddos is so much fun and so busy. Everyone told me that I know i get it. I hope you have a baby sling. You'll need both of your arms still. Congratulations, you will love it- we love you guys. And cute shirts!If you have a boy you will be the exact same as us- and the same ages too.
That's Jacob's birthday! Great day for sweeties to come into the world!
Yeah for the Baker family!! We are very excited for all of you.
I'm way behind, but congrats! That is so exciting! I'm hoping for a boy. Can't wait to see. We are way overdue for a run-in at Costco!
Post a Comment