Wednesday, March 30, 2011

London Turns Three

March 25th was London's big day. The day she finally turned three! She started the day with purple waffles made by daddy. Purple is London's favorite color. After breakfast we met up with our cousins and friends at Monkey Island for a bouncy birthday party with purple cupcakes of course.
Somehow the boys all sat on one side of the table and the girls all ended up on the other side.

Cousins Taylor and Logan came from Texas to help celebrate London's special day. London and Taylor are one week apart in age. It was so fun to get the girls together again.
Brooklyn and daddy enjoying some birthday pudding. I brought my little point and shoot camera to Monkey Island and really wish I would have brought my big nice one. I didn't get any good action shots. They were all blurry! I didn't post the blurry ones, but just know everyone had so much fun. Especially Brooklyn. She loves this place, and had huge smiles in each of the blurry pictures I took.


Logan and London stuck with each other pretty much the whole time. He took such good care of her. I love this picture of them even though it is blurry.
After the party, we went home to open some presents. London got a darling purple piggy bank.
Since Taylor's birthday was just one week earlier she opened up some presents too.

London scored some Dora undies from Taylor. She loves them!
Yellow sandals from Benson. Can't wait to wear them in the sun!
Love this smile! She got a little wooden birthday cake for her kitchen. Aren't the candles darling?

Purple Happy Birthday banner, tulips, and piggy bank.
We sang and blew out candles again that night. London loved every minute of this day. I can't believe she is three. She is such a big girl. We love her so much!

At age three:
favorite color: purple
favorite food: chicken nuggets and mac n cheese with hot dogs
favorite show: Barney
favorite snack: fruit snacks
favorite toy: white baby

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, I can't believe London is 3! And she looks adorable in her hat!

Chelsea said...

What a fun little party that was! Thanks for inviting us to come along. We love London too!!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday to Miss London! Shes a doll! Little Taylor is sooo cute too! She looks a lot like Ann!!

Ben and Shara said...

Wow the time is flying by. I could swear you just had her! Happy B-day little lady!