Happy Happy Birthday to our wonderful husband and daddy. Steve turned 32 on the 20th of February. We celebrated with a big dinner with family and friends out in Springville at his parents house even though his parents were out of town! We had a yummy Cafe Rio salad/burrito bar for dinner, and some "better than Steve" cake for dessert. Of course I am closing my eyes in the picture.
Singing Happy Birthday
London and Jesse enjoying the frosting on the bottoms of the candles.
Good friends, the Greers, came out to celebrate with us.
Cute Jeff and Kiley. Kiley made the birthday cake. It was delish! Thanks Kiley!
The next day was President's Day, so we went and had some fun with the girls at Monkey Island. Big warehouse full of bouncy houses. Lots and lots of fun!
I love this shot of Brooklyn. She was mad at me for snapping pictures of her, but she was having such a great time bouncing that this is what I got. Haha!
Best shot of both girls.
And of course we had to ride the merry-go-round. Cousins Jesse and Benson were a blast to play with at Monkey Island.
2 months ago
5 comments:
Oh your family is so cute!! I just love reading your blog :0)
Happy Birthday! Looks like fun!
Such cute little monkeys you have, bouncing around:) Steve's birthday was so fun and yummy! You did a fabulous job! Cute post.
Happy Birthday Steve. Looks like it was a fun celebration! What is this monkey place you are talking about? I've never heard of it?
Happy birthday, Steve! 32 is old enough to be a doctor...in the Ensign :) Was that you and Natalie Hoke?
(From Ben)
Post a Comment