Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ensign Model

On page 11 of April's 2011 Ensign you can find this picture of my handsome husband and our good friend Natalie. We have a photographer friend/former ward member who takes pictures for the Ensign and he thought Steve had the right doctor look for the job. It has been kind of fun to get emails and texts from friends and family who notice Steve's picture. Now we know who reads the Ensign! Steve is keeping our copy in supreme condition by not letting anyone touch it, and he is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yay Steve! We alwats knew you had it in you to make it big!:)

The Foys said...

Hahah that is so fun! I am totally going to tell everyone that I know the Dr. that is in the April Ensign now! Ha! So fun :0)

Mindy said...

I KNEW I recognized him!! Thats too funny!

Carla said...

Amy, Steve looks so good as a doctor that you should be glad he's not--all of this patients would be swooning after him!! Looking' good, Dr. Steve!!

Ben and Shara said...

those 15 minutes are lasting even longer. Of course I've told my family members. . he he. this picture is very far reaching.

p.s. congrats on the new baby girl. We do the girl thing 'round here and love it.