

We were shocked! We knew we were having a boy because this pregnancy has been so much different. We weren't even prepared to hear that we were having another girl. The gender was the first thing we saw on the ultrasound. The tech labeled each leg, the bum, then asked us if it looked familiar. Yes, very familiar. Definitely a girl! I just couldn't believe it. I looked over at Steve and he was beaming from ear to ear. London, who wanted a baby boy (baby bear) so badly, was also smiling looking at her new little sister. I knew I should be smiling too, but instead I shed a couple of tears. Not because I was sad, but rather shocked. Now that this news has sunken in, I am extremely excited. I love girls! I love all the pink, the cute clothes, all of it! Baby Girl looks healthy and we feel very blessed!
2 months ago
8 comments:
Yay! Congratulations!
Welcome to the 3 girls club!
SO fun! We are excited for you guys!
Yay! Another cute little girl is on the way!
Girls are so fun! Congrats!
Oh congrats! That's so exciting. Can't wait to see her beautiful little face in a few months!
Hooray for little girls! We're so exited for you!
Awww...so exciting! Congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment