Monday, May 16, 2011

When the Cook's Came

My sister married a Cook. I married a Baker. Kinda funny! The Cooks live in Dallas, and they came to visit at the end of March and were here to celebrate London's birthday with us. My parents also came up from Vegas so a lot of us could be together. Here is Grandma playing the piano with Taylor, Logan, and London. The Cooks were the last in the family to know we are expecting. Since they were coming to town, I thought it would be fun to tell them in person. Since they were the last to know our news, I called them first to tell them we are having a girl.
Taylor and London.
Steve, Logan, and Eric.
Brooklyn loved laying on Uncle Eric.
My sweet sister Ann and I. We see each other every year or so. I guess it is our turn to go to Texas next. It was a great few days together.

2 comments:

~ann said...

We had such a fun time visiting you guys! Love you!

The Foys said...

Haha a cook and a baker... how awesome! Glad that you guys were able to get together. We love your families so much!