Now that summer is officially over, I thought I would blog about the splash pad. This was probably our favorite place and activity we did over the summer. We went a lot! Brooklyn loved it right away. It took London a few trips to get more comfortable, and she did each time. We went with friends and family and we really enjoyed ourselves out in the warm sunshine. Can't wait for next summer to go again.
Instead of running through the fountains, London enjoyed running around them.
We met up with Grandma and Grandpa Baker and Steve's sister Julie and girls for an evening at the splash pad.
2 months ago
9 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Your girls have the cutest little swimsuits. :)
Cute Pics! I love the splash pad!
Thats the coolest splash pad ive ever seen! Fun!
We just discovered this place late in the summer. I wish we would would have found it back in May! So fun.
I can't wait till Paige is old enough to have some fun there. Maybe next summer!
Hey Amy! I love all of the pictures- and your whole blog! I don't think Jeff told you we have one for real now- but I thought you'd like to know we do! Hope you guys are doing well!
AMY!! your Family is so Cute. How are you.. It seems things are going well for you. I tell Chris all the time about the fun/crazy things we did back in the day. I miss you!
That was such a fun place, no matter what Spence says or thinks. Fun memories there!
I love these posts of the summer festivities. So cute! I didn't realize you did a Fancy Nancy party with the neighbor girls. That was a great idea. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment