Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Brooklyn's First Day of School

Brooklyn started preschool this week. Here she is sporting her new short hair cut on her first day back. She is back again with her same teachers in the same school. That is very nice! Brooklyn loves school, her teachers, and friends. New this year she is riding the bus. Yipee! Well, London and I take her to school and she rides the bus home. So far so good!
Here is Brooklyn lining up with her fellow classmates and teachers. Notice she is the only girl. Her class is small so far. Here is to another wonderful year!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yay for Brooklyn!! I am so proud of her for riding the bus home. She is doing so well. It is nice she is back in school and that she enjoys it so much!

Aubrey said...

I'm so proud of you for letting her ride the bus home. I can't believe how big and grown up she is getting.

Ben and Shara said...

Time is flying by right? Now that school has started are you missing her more or enjoying the few hours break? I don't like my kids as much as you like yours so I'm wishing kindergarten lasted longer than 2 hours and 45 mins. I LOVE my break.