I finally made a cute little holder for all the girls' hair clips. It was pretty easy, I don't know why it took me so long to do it. Now our drawer is a lot less messy and it is so easy to find a hair clip! After I finished this project I went out and bought a bunch more hair clips. We can never have too many.
It has been a while since I made this little blanket and burp cloths. I gave it to my friend in the ward when her baby was born back in March. But I still wanted to post it because I am so proud of myself for how it turned out. It definitely wasn't a perfect sewing job, but pretty decent for my first try. I sometimes see pictures of the baby with this blanket on her blog. That makes me happy!
2 months ago
8 comments:
Nice job! We have a bow holder, too, and it is so nice with lots of girls in the house! Nice sewing, too :)
Wow, go Amy! I love that hair clip holder!
That is way cute! I need one too...
Especially for two little princesses. Love the projects. How fun.
Your blanket turned out cute!! Now I actually have a good pattern for the burp rags, we will have to try them again!!
I love the blanket and burp cloths Amy! It's the biggest blanket I have, I get so much use out of it! Thank you so much!
hey, so you are so crafty, perhaps you need another calling in the ward?
p.s. Steve's race looks like it was hard core, I'm so impressed with his ranking. That is seriously cool.
You are so crafty. I love the bow holder. The girls are getting so big and they are so adorable. I really enjoy looking at your photos. I hope all is well with your family.
Tracy
Post a Comment