Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Hair Cut


Well I did it! I got my yearly hair cut... aren't I so low maintenance? I think I cut off about 7 or 8 inches. Steve took these pictures when I got home from getting it done. This is the round- brush look which I really like, but I don't necessarily know how to do it myself. I just throw my same curlers in and my hair turns out way too curly. See, I'm a night showerer. I love showering at night and letting my hair just dry because it dries straight. But that doesn't work for round-brushing. What to do, what to do?

7 comments:

Mike and Crystal said...

CUTE hair! I love it! And happy birthday to Steve :)

Natalie said...

I thought your hair looked shorter the other night but I wasn't quite sure since it was in a ponytail. Looks cute! And thank you for dinner!!! It was sooo good. I definitely want the recipe.

~ann said...

Cute! I need to get mine done soon but I haven't decided if I'm chopping or not. :)

Aubrey said...

Cute cut! You can still shower at night. You might have to add blow drying/round brushing to the night routine. In the morning you can do a little 1-2 minute touch up with the blow dryer and voila. As someone who hates washing my hair, trust me it works.

kbtibbs said...

Your hair looks so cute that length. I love it!

Mindy said...

Its so cute! I have a hard time with the round brush too.

Mays and Matt said...

It's so cute. I feel you pain on the round brush thing. I finally learned to round-brush my hair a few years ago, but it still takes so long that I do it about twice a month. I think your hair is great the way you do it. And I think you should get about a zillion points for how low maintenance you are.