London and I took a trip to Dallas, Texas the weekend before her birthday to visit my sister Ann and her family. Ann has a little girl, Taylor, who is one week older than London. So while we were there my sister threw the two girls the cutest ladybug birthday party. That will be my next post! This little ladybug party is a very much watered down version of Ann's, and I stole all her ideas! Thanks Ann, I love you!
Here are the decorations...The spread. I randomly placed oreo cookies on the table for a polka-dot/ladybug look. Problem was that they were within reach of the little ones, and slowly they disappeared.
I totally made these cute cupcakes. I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself!
We started with a few little crafts. Ella and Emma joined Brooklyn and London coloring some ladybugs.
London doing double-duty with eating her cookie while coloring. A multi-tasker, just like her mama.
The treat bags. Thanks Chelsea for helping me with these!
Then each little one made a ladybug to take home and stick on the fridge. Brooklyn wanted only three spots on her ladybug. She had fun at the party.
Cake time. London for some reason all of a sudden was afraid of her candles. Oh well. We all helped blow them out.
Shoving it in! Go Bens!!!
Then we played a version of musical chairs, but instead of chairs we used leaves. Got this idea from Ann.
Finishing that game, trying to get a picture of all the kids at once. Benson ran away at the last minute. I love that everyone is wearing red and black!
Then London opened presents. This is a little tankini from Benson.
A Barney dvd.
And a super cute doctor kit from Ella and Emma.
Steve and Brooklyn hanging out.
And last thing we did...play pin the spot on the ladybug. It was a hit.
Happy Happy Birthday London. We sure love you. And thank you to our friends and family for the great gifts and fun night.
2 months ago
7 comments:
You did an awesome job and I LOVE everything! Glad you guys got to celebrate for London! Love you!
such cuteness! you do such a great job with themes. Where did you find those great red lunch bags? they turned out awesome.
Happy birthday London.
Adorable, adorable! I didn't know there was such a thing as polka-dot balloons! I am very impressed with your party-throwing skills! Cute hair, by the way. :)
Ah, I wish our girls could hang out--they'd have so much fun! Awesome party :)
Looks like my birthday buddy had a great time thanks to her creative Mom and there-to-help-with-anything Dad. Great job, Amy, but my favorite part is your curly hair. I love it!!
Girl you sure know how to throw a party!! Can't wait to see La la in that cute tankini....is it weird that the only BOY at the party got her a bathing suit??
You get points for being a cute mom! Those are such darling pictures. So cute! Good job!
Post a Comment