Thursday, March 25, 2010

TEW

Happy Birthday London! When we ask her how old she is, she replies with a very enthusiastic "TEW!" We celebrated her birthday a couple different times, and those will be another blog post soon. This was her actual birthday, March 25th. After we dropped Brooklyn off at school, London and I went and had a little birthday popcorn party. She is so stinkin cute!
Some of London's favorites at age two:
Book: Goodnight Moon, and any book with animals
Food: Mac & Cheese, hot dogs, pizza, pretty much any kind of fruit, cheerios, gold fish crackers, and all treats
Movies/shows: Barney, Wiggles, Imagination Movers
Friends: Brooklyn, Ella, Emma, Benson, and all her little cousins
Things to say: She chants "B Y U Cougars" then gives a little feminine "roar," her daddy taught her that one. She also goes through a list of important people several times a day starting with grandma, grandpa, mama, daddy, Brooklyn, London, then ends with "all done."
We love this girl! She is so funny and silly. She has so much energy and spunk. She has a fabulous smile. She loves to mimic pretty much everything.
We have been working on saying "two" while holding up the correct number of fingers. This is usually what we get...
Happy Birthday sweet London!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

She is adorable! Bens kept saying La la as we looked at your post. He sure loves her. I can't wait to see pictures from the party, the ladybug theme was too cute. You are so creative.

Mays and Matt said...

Darling. I love the popcorn party, and I want one tew.

Kristin said...

I agree. So stinkin' cute. I'm excited to see the party pictures!