Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Home for Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas at home this year. The girls were sick on Christmas Eve, but luckily they were feeling better on Christmas day. They woke up bright and early, as usual, and we tried to get a picture of us on the stairs before opening up presents. This was our best shot. Look how tired Steve and I look. We were up on Christmas Eve assembling a kitchen for the girls. We felt like we were doing the real parent thing and had a great time getting it all ready for Christmas morning. I was so excited for the girls to see their kitchen that I had a hard time sleeping that night too.
The first present Brooklyn opened was this cute little purple purse. She LOVES bags and purses, so when she got a look at this she was done and completely satisfied with her Christmas. We had to keep convincing her to come back and open more presents. Thanks Becks for the perfect gift.
Steve LOVES Uno, so whenever there is a new version that comes out I get it for a gift. We now have four different Uno games. Yea!

London's favorite part of the tree.
Oh the kitchen. My parents got the girls this super cute kitchen and my mom made us girls matching aprons to wear while we are busy cooking. We had the kitchen covered with a big blanket and after opening all the other presents we came over and unveiled this beauty. Brooklyn went right over and was completely content to play and bang things around. She would not even look at the camera for a picture...just too busy! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Robinson, we love it!

We went over to Grandma and Grandpa Bakers after our morning naps. Brooklyn loved her cousins little tricycle so we just had to get a picture of her on it. We had a delicious Christmas dinner there and enjoyed playing and talking with the family.

Of course Brooklyn brought her purple purse to grandmas and enjoyed showing it off to everyone. And how cute is she in her Christmas sweater.
London's first Christmas. She was so excited!

8 comments:

Dane said...

What a fun family Christmas! It is fun to see the girls and the fun you guys had.

Ben and Shara said...

The kitchen with the matching aprons is so cute and very perfect for a house full of cute gals!!

It sounds like you guys had a great holiday!

Anna BenAnna said...

Great pictures! I love the first shot of the morning - it looked very familiar! You also look gorgeous in your family shot at the Bakers - I still love your long beautiful hair! Darling girls :-) Love the kitchen video :-)

Mindy said...

I love those aprons! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Chelsey said...

What adorable girls. It was good to see you a couple weeks ago. That little kitchen is adorable.

McEwen Family said...

You guys are such cute parents, I love that you got all into putting the kitchen together for the girls. They look so cute in their aprons! What a fun Christmas you had at home. Sometimes it is just so nice to not travel!

Natalie said...

What I cute little kitchen! I want to come over and play!

Anonymous said...

Those are the CUtest pictures of your girls! and the video! darling.
keep em comin'!
Aunt Susan