Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Visit from Grandma


We have been lucky to have my mom come up the last two weekends. Two of my brothers were involved in volleyball tournaments, so she came and stayed with us. It is fun to have her come and to have her see our girls. London takes to grandma right away, and after a day Brooklyn warms up enough to give her hugs and kisses. She always comes up with lots of treats and makes us even more once she is here. We took advantage of her as a babysitter and Steve and I got out on a date. We discovered a great Mexican restaurant here in AF, then went bowling for our date. Thanks mom for all you do for my little family. We all love you!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Look at that hair! And do tell, what is the mexican restaurant you have discovered?

McEwen Family said...

Your mom is so cute! I'm glad she was able to spend some time with your girls and allow you guys to go on a date! What a treat!

Mindy said...

I just love your mom! Cute pictures!