The high temperature for today is 38 degrees, so we are staying inside. This gives us opportunities to be creative and find fun things to do with the girls. This morning Brooklyn kept totting this box around the house, so finally I put her in it and she just thought that was great. Then I put London in with her and pushed them around the floor for a bit as we made train sounds. The second after I took this last picture London leaned back hard which made the both of them fall backwards and rip through the box. London cried so I quickly got her up, but Brooklyn layed on the floor for a few minutes and she just giggled and giggled. Her giggle is so cute that I had to join in and we had a great giggle session.
Sunday evening Steve made our first fort with the girls. This was a Sunday activity for both Steve and I growing up and we figured we would get it started here in our family.
2 months ago
5 comments:
Who doesn't love a good fort? Looks like so much fun at your house. You two are great parents to those girls.
yeah forts. We have lots around here, I'm glad your girls love them as much as wiley.
One creative Mama! Your girls are so cute! I love that Brooklyn just giggled with you, I love the sound of giggling little ones!
Nice fort Steve. Next step: SOCK WARS!
Ahh so cute, it actually snowed here today! your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment