Wednesday, September 23, 2015

July 2015

 Baby Cole had high levels of jaundice, so his first week of life was spent in the lights pretty much.  He was such a sleepy boy, which made feeding hard, but he was a great snuggler.  I loved how he curled his little legs up.  Thankfully we got passed the jaundice and on to better things.

 One week old.

 My center piece for July.
 Happy first Fourth of July Cole!
 Steve and the girls enjoyed the cool water spraying under the trampoline on a very hot 4th of July.
 Madi's first time doing sparklers.




 Our traditional 4th of July cake.  This year we made it into a fruit pizza.
 My mom came to visit and meet Cole for the first time the 4th of July weekend.



 My mom took London and Madi to see Inside Out while Brooklyn, Cole, and I had a quiet break at home.

 London and Madison were able to do a dance class with Sarah Judd.  They love to dance with Sarah!
 Family shot after the dance recital.

Grandma thought Cole could be cold on a summer evening in July, so she wrapped him in her pink blanket.
My mom made these towels for the girls' in their bumblebee bathroom.

 There was a lot of cousin time in July.  The whole Baker family was in town, and it was cousin heaven for the girls.  They had a few sleepovers out at Grandma Bakers, while Steve, Cole, and I enjoyed some peace and quiet.

 My handsome boys.

 The Goods meeting Cole for the first time.
 Cousin time at the splash pad.
 At the farm at Thanksgiving Point.  These two could be twins!



 Getting chubby at 4 weeks.
 I went out to lunch with two of my favorite ladies, and Cole.  It was so fun to get together with Sharalee and Chelsea.  I sure love them!
 Cole was quite a screamer his first few weeks of life.  Brooklyn kept her distance then.  I don't blame her.  Once he started to calm down though, she loved to be around him.
 July 25th- One month Old.


Both London and Madison took swimming lessons in July.  Cole, Brooklyn, and I were their loyal audience.  It was so great to see how much confidence in the water they both gained this summer.

0 comments: