Thursday, September 3, 2015

June 2015

 Madi and London with an injured baby raccoon out at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

 Jill threw me a darling family baby shower.  I am such a lucky girl.  35 weeks pregnant here.

 It was fun to have all the little ladies come too.
 I had to get pictures of all the cute decor with my cute Madison.
 My Aunt Susan and my mom came too.

 I asked William to stand next to Madi for this picture with the food table.  He happily obliged, and even suggested he put his arm around her.  Priceless!
 With my cute nieces Talia and Grace
 It was such a fun baby shower.  I have the best family!  Thank you all!!!
 We took my mom to the Museum of Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point.  Waterworks is the girls' new favorite place.
 Play dough fun
 This was Steve's big project in June.  These stripes turned out perfect in baby boy's room.
 On June 14th we celebrated our 12th anniversary as a family.
 12 years of SteAmy.
 36 weeks pregnant.
 My mom made the girls these darling dresses.  Perfect for Flag Day!
 These two enjoyed dancing in their pajamas in a summer rain storm.

 London took tennis lessons the first three weeks of June.  Love her headband!
 Steve, London, and Madison hiked up to Battle Creek Falls while Brooklyn and I stayed home for a nice nap.


Had to take a picture of London and the darling Mother's Day sign she made for me.  She just had to cover up two letters to change it for Father's Day.  She is such a sweet girl, making this all on her own.  Steve helped her hang it up.  She is a very thoughtful girl.  Love her!

A picture on my 35th birthday with my ladies.  June 24th was the last day of three kids.  Blogging baby next.  :)

0 comments: