Tuesday, December 29, 2015

August 2015

 Our wonderful friends, the Conners, came to visit us and meet baby Cole.  Cole broke the all girl club between these crews.


 London and Madison took swimming lessons over the summer and became happy little fish.

 My littlest brother Mike married Lindsay in the Rexburg, ID Temple August 13.







 Had to take a picture of Madison's fabulous sleeping hair in our hotel in ID.  We headed to Yellowstone for a couple days following the wedding, which I will blog about next.
 Father and son.  Love this shot!
 Up in the wee-hours of the morning and happy about it.
 First day of second grade for London.


 First day of fourth grade for Brooklyn.

 Buds London and Sol in the same class.
 Mr. Cole turned two months old on August 25.

 Madi found a clever little spot in the shopping cart at Costco.  We laughed at how funny she was, but it was a great find.  She even had a little spot for her samples.
 Madison started preschool a week after the big girls.  She is in our favorite preschool teacher's class, Miss Brenda.

 This morning Madison came downstairs and proudly exclaimed that she made her bed.  I had to get a picture of her with her work of art.
 And this morning Madison turned 4!!!  August 28th was the big day for this beauty!  I just love her more than I can even say.  She is so wonderful, fun, happy, kind, loving, helpful, and cute!

 She wanted a chocolate Frozen cake.  Check!


0 comments: