I am determined to get caught up on my blog ASAP! Here are pictures from my cell phone to wrap up what happened in May. Above: London takes every opportunity to take pictures with my phone.
May 2, Ava Rees was born in Dallas, TX to my brother and sil Jeff and Kiley. So excited for them!
Maddie shows off how she eats a snack pack. She is an intense eater.
Mother's Day picture with my three girls. Love being their mama.
I made this wreath for my mama for Mother's Day. Not sure why it is upside down.
I also made this little cake at a Young Women's Activity. Pretty proud of myself.
Madison modeling a new outfit from my bff Chelsea. She especially loves the shoes.
Madison chose this to wear as I was organizing summer clothes. She loves her swim suits, and we love all the clothes Auntie Ann sends us.
For Memorial Weekend my Aunt Sue and Uncle Steve from Laguna Beach, CA stopped in for a visit. She was always my fun and favorite aunt. Below Madison only wanted to hold Aunt Sue's hand on a walk while resting her purse in the crook of her other elbow.
We finished Memorial Day Weekend off with a barbecue with neighbors. London had a blast with these cute girls.
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment