I love the spring! Here we are in our Easter dresses and outfits after church.
The Mr. and Mrs.
Me and Chelsea.
The girls love to make use of a good sized box.
We had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Robinson. They brought the girls the little visors. Brooklyn wouldn't put hers on, and London wouldn't take hers off. Grandma also introduced the girls to writing on the sidewalk with dandelions and sidewalk chalk. London gave grandpa a run for his money trying to keep up with her at the playground.London and her little boyfriend Benson at the park. These two are super cute together most of the time. There are times when we need lessons on sharing. London usually says "share" as she takes a toy away, then "thank you" when the snatching was a success.
London loves the slide and wearing sun-glasses.
It snowed here on May 24th. And below is London sporting a new haircut with the same tulips the very next day on May 25th. Spring weather here in Utah is so crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if it snowed again in the next few weeks.
2 months ago
3 comments:
I LOVE their Easter dresses. :) So dang cute to have little matchy girls. Reminds me of you and I.
Oooh, super cute Easter dresses! I had to laugh at London and sharing because Bridget does the same thing! She yells "Share!" at Whitney as she takes away a toy. Or I'll put Whitney in her high chair with some snacks and Bridget will climb up next to her and start eating the snacks too and says "Look, mom! We're sharing!"
boxes are a favorite around here too. In fact, we have a box in the back yard with crayons and papers all over it. The kids think they are making a lemonade stand. It is annoying really to keep it around, but they are having so much fun with it.
Post a Comment