Friday, June 4, 2010

Schools Out For Summer!

Here is Brooklyn standing in front of her beautiful school. She attended preschool here at Legacy Elementary this past school year. The first month of school mom and Brooklyn went together, and then Brooklyn was ready to do it on her own. Brooklyn absolutely loved going to school every day because she had so much fun doing a variety of activities with lots of fun friends. And she had the very best teachers we could ever have hoped for. There were six teachers in all and they loved Brooklyn and took such good care of her. Brooklyn's self confidence has sky-rocketed thanks to her experiences there. It is sad to see the year end, but she is lucky enough to start summer school in a couple of weeks!
Brooklyn lining up with her classmates and teachers to head in for their last day.
Her teachers had the cutest end of year party and graduation on the last day. They put on a little program of some of the songs and chants they learned through out the year. Our friends caught this darling picture of her clapping along to the songs.
The proud parents of Miss Bean! She has another year of preschool next year before she moves on to kindergarten. And next year she is going to ride the bus. That is our goal anyway!

London can't wait for her turn to go to school!
Brooklyn showing London the ropes in her super cute classroom. I am very disappointed I didn't get a picture of Brooklyn with her main teacher Miss Brenda. That is another goal for summer school and/or next year.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

That's so cute that she loved preschool so much! That's the way it should be I guess:) She's just growing up so fast!

Matt, Dyanna and Co. said...

I love the close-up picture of you and Brooklyn. You both get even prettier as time goes on. :)

Kristin said...

Super cute pictures! That's great that she's progressed so much.

Jeremy.Celeste said...

What a special little moment. I love that London likes to sit on those chairs too. So cute. Love the moments you captured. She is one sweet little girl, and is growing up so fast. You have very beautiful daughters.

Mindy said...

Such cute pictures! Thats cute they do a little graduation!

Ben and Shara said...

I love the pic of you holding Brooklyn. you look gorgeous!

Rachel said...

I love the picture of you and Brooklyn. You both look beautiful and so happy!