June 14th we celebrated seven years as a family. Many wonderful things have happened to us in the past seven years. Especially these two crazy girls of ours. Happy Anniversary little family!
2 months ago
June 14th we celebrated seven years as a family. Many wonderful things have happened to us in the past seven years. Especially these two crazy girls of ours. Happy Anniversary little family!
Posted by Amy Baker at 9:27 PM
7 comments:
Yay! Happy anniversary!
Congrats! What a great family it is, too :)
Happy Anniversary! You and Steve are so great together and I just love your girls. That's such a cute picture of Londy cheesing it up. :)
congratulations! Craig and I will be married 30 years on Monday and we are celebrating by demolishing our house1
Happy Anniversary! I totally remember your wedding!
I totally missed the SteAmy comment the first time. That is awesome! I love it!
Post a Comment